The Boutwell Early Childhood Center’s 2018-2019 Preschool Registration for the Groton-Dunstable Regional School District will begin with an open house, Wednesday, January 24, 2018 from 5:30–7:00pm. Registration will continue through Friday, February 2, 2018.
Pre-School Registration will be open on our School Brains Admissions Portal on January 24th . Additional Registration Information (including necessary documents) can be found on our GDRSD Website Registration Page. Registration packets may also be picked up at Boutwell between the hours of 8:30am–3:30pm on weekdays. Registration is for children ages three years to five years.
New students for next year must be three years old by September 2018 to start in September. If there are slots open after September and your child turns three later in the school year, your child would be able to start when they turn three years old.
The philosophy of the Boutwell ECC is founded in the belief that children learn best from each other. Three, four and five year olds learn life-long lessons about individuality, strengths and weaknesses, and differences in a nurturing environment that promotes tolerance and understanding. The Boutwell Early Childhood Center is a multi-age preschool program that offers:
- Teachers licensed by the Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE) and the Department of Early Education & Care (DEEC).
- A full-time Speech and Language Pathologist
- A School Nurse on the premises
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Curriculum based on Early Childhood Standards from the DEEC that is directly aligned with the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks.
Stop by for a tour and meet our staff!
If you have questions or want more information, please call the Boutwell Early Childhood Center at (978) 448-2297.