Boutwell Early Childhood Center
October 26, 2018
This Week in Boutwell (TWIB)
Hello Boutwell Families,
The Florence Roche-Boutwell PTA would greatly appreciate it if you could complete this google form if you have not already done so. They are working hard to make sure Boutwell students have amazing opportunities, and to provide families with options for involvement.
- Link to PTA Google Form for photo permission and PTA communications
Additional updates and Messages:
- Fall parent conferences will be held on 11/8 and 11/16. More specific information will be sent home from teachers over the next few weeks.
- Thursday 11/8 is a district half day. There will be no afternoon session on 11/8. Morning and full day students will be dismissed at 11:30.
- Theme: Nursery Rhymes
- Math Concepts: continuing with Shapes, Position and Spatial Relations
- Early Literacy: Lively Letters F
- Al’s Pal’s: Lesson 6-Let’s Cooperate
- Ms. Sheri’s TWIB Notes
- Ms. Sheri’s Books and Songs
- Mrs. Vieira’s TWIB Notes
- Ms. Vieira’s Books and Songs
- Mrs. Stiles’ TWIB Notes
- Mrs. Stiles’ Books and Songs
- Mrs. O’Neill’s TWIB Notes
- Mrs. O’Neill’s Books and Songs
See you next week!
Boutwell Early Childhood Coordinator
78 Hollis Street, P.O. Box 730, Groton, MA 01450