Boutwell Early Childhood Center
November 9, 2018
This Week in Boutwell (TWIB)
Hello Boutwell Families!
- Help for the Holidays—For some people in our community, the holiday season can be anything but happy. If you are a family with school aged children and are experiencing financial difficulties, please remember that the Community Children’s Fund can help with gifts, food and winter clothing. If you would like to experience the joy of giving during this upcoming holiday season, the Community Children’s Fund would be able to offer several different options. To participate in either of these holiday traditions, Giving or Receiving, please contact Karen Tuomi at 978-877-6787 or visit the Trust Funds office located at GDRMS – South. Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
- No school Monday 11/12 due to Veteran’s Day. Sending our love, respect and gratitude for the military and veteran community this weekend and always.
- Wednesday 11/21 11:30 dismissal for morning and full day students. No PM session. No school 11/22 or 11/23.
- Theme: Thanksgiving
- Math Concepts: Beginning Measurement and Graphing
- Early Literacy: Lively Letters K
- Al’s Pal’s: Lesson 8-Different is OK
- Ms. Sheri’s TWIB Notes
- Ms. Sheri’s Books and Songs
- Ms. Vieira’s TWIB Notes
- Ms. Viera’s Books and Songs
- Mrs. Stiles’ TWIB Notes
- Mrs. Stiles’ Books and Songs
- Mrs. O’Neill’s TWIB Notes
- Mrs. O’Neill’s Books and Songs
Have a wonderful weekend. See you on Tuesday!
Boutwell Early Childhood Coordinator
78 Hollis Street, P.O. Box 730, Groton, MA 01450