The GD Middle School PTO hopes that you are having a fabulous start to the school year!
The GDRMS PTO is an organization that connects parents and teachers in their quest to enhance your child’s experience. We support the school through events (i.e. teacher appreciation luncheons, parent coffees, Book Fairs, etc.) and financial backing for teacher needs (i.e. enrichment programs, classroom supplies, etc.)
Even though the parent involvement at the middle school is different than in elementary school, we still hope that you will contribute to the success of our school community in two ways:
1. One-and-Done Fundraiser. Avoid annoying fundraisers by contributing to our “One-and-Done”! We hope every family will donate generously so we can reach our fundraising goal to meet the needs of the teachers for the upcoming school year. You can pay in three convenient ways!
Check: make checks payable to GDRMSPTO and turn into the office or your child’s homeroom teacher
We encourage every family to donate what you can by October 25th!
2. Find your own unique contribution!
If every parent found one unique way to use their time/talents/resources to contribute to the school, imagine the difference we can make!
Ways you can be involved:
- Donate food, etc. for teacher luncheons and appreciation mornings (watch for signups)
- Volunteer at one of our two Book Fairs
- Donate clothing, home goods, etc. in the bins in the parking lot (did you know that we get money for every pound donated? See below for accepted items)
- Support end-of-year school supply collection (we also accept supply donations from the community to distribute to teachers at the first of each year)
- Help maintain the courtyard (recently redone!) in south building
- Purchase school supplies through the school
- Buy spirit wear! (Also see below)
- Join the PTO! Contact email@example.com for information for out next monthly meeting
- Or come up with your own unique way to help the school! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas
And finally, check out our Spirit Wear website for t-shirts as low as $12! Allow your child to feel P.R.I.D.E. in our fantastic school while they wear some great shirts and hoodies! ORDERS ARE DUE 9/22 so don’t wait!
GD Middle School Online Store – Orders due 9/22/18 (https://redbrickclothing.com/rbcmall/stores/store/317)
(And please note, the logo with “Groton-Dunstable” in big letters has “Regional Middle School” below it—it’s difficult to see on the website.)
Thank you again for your support!
The Groton-Dunstable Middle School PTO
DONATION BIN INFORMATION:
- All types of shoes and clothing
- Accessories: hats, gloves, scarfs, pocketbooks, duffle bags, totes, belts, ties, bathrobes
- Linens: sheets, aprons, comforters, blankets, dish towels, throw rugs, draperies table linens placemats
- They even accept STUFFED ANIMALS!