- Spring is right around the corner. I know we still have snow covering the ground, but it is supposed to warm up next week. Also starting next week, it will be getting darker later in the day. This will be great for our students, as they will have more opportunities to play outside.
- Our second trimester grades close on Monday, March 11th. We will have report cards ready to view on Tuesday, March 26th.
- We are now accepting registrations for our incoming Kindergarten students for next year. If you have not registered yet or you know a family that has a child who will be joining us next year, can you please register on-line and spread the word.
- As of today and not having any more snow days, our last day of school will June 12th. I know parents are starting to make summer plans.
- I have attached the Flyer for our upcoming Science Showcase in April: 2018 sci flyer copy
The APT is excited to bring STEAM night to Swallow Union. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to bring your family and experience STEAM education hands on!Check out this video to see just how many amazing activities will be available.Sessions are filling up. Reservations are do by Tuesday. Walk ins will be taken only if space is available that night. As a limited number of participants are allowed in each session to ensure your child gets to try everything they want to.Questions reach out to Jennifer Ngah978-855-6006 or email@example.com