Whether you’re new to the Groton-Dunstable Regional School District or a longtime employee, you can find important information about benefits, key policies, agreements, and various forms in this section.
In order to be more efficient, we have moved our HelpDesk system to the cloud! Your favorite Technology & Digital Learning team is just an email away!
Going forward, we have some important changes to share:
- If you have a technology issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please remove old HelpDesk bookmarks.
- The new HelpDesk system is only for technology-related issues. Buildings & Grounds tickets will remain only accessible from within the schools. When we get back, you will access the Building & Grounds ticket system as follows: https://Maintenance/. Remember to bookmark this URL for Buildings & Grounds issues.
- SchoolBrains and ClassLink issues should be reported using our new HelpDesk email.
- Anticipated Lane Change Form
- Conference Workshop Travel Form
- Course Approval & Reimbursement Form
- General Sign-In
- Lane Change Form
Human Resources Forms
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
For more information on health and dental insurance options, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and retirement savings accounts, please visit our Employee Benefits page.